Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fever with Brad Paisley

COWGIRL UP!




It started out us 4



and ended with all 8 of us (including Dan)


The whole gang









Dan & Mama





Lindsay & I






Dan & Danielle





my sissy & I

















super cute!





The man of the night














A shot for Jess's Birthday day





Thanks to Jess for inviting Lindsay and I to go see Brad Paisley in concert with her and Katrina Saturday night. The week leading up to the concert the whole family and I got the flu, I'm talking high fever, body aches, coughing all night and stuffy noeses. It was really bad! The night before the concert I went to bed with 101 degree fever, hoping that when I woke up in the morning I would be fine. I was wrong! I didn't have a fever but I still felt really sick. I was still a trooper and decided to go with all my friends. The concert was outdoors and it was hotter then hot but that didn't stop us from having fun. I even got to hang out with my Mama, sister, Dan and Danielle who we meet there. We all had a great time. When I got home and cuddled up to James in bed is when we both realized how hot I felt. I took my temp and it was 102 degrees. I can't believe I was at a concert, in the blazing heat with a fever of 102.















1 comment:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Looks like fun, sorry you're not feeling good. I miss hanging out with you.