Sunday, September 13, 2009

BuSy WeEkEnD

Had a girls night out


Robyn, Sam, myself & Lindsay









Went to Brianna's soccer game






Grandma Ela & Dan with the grandkids





The boys had so much fun playing with Dan








Went to the Air Show















Went and played miniature golfing

I only got to play 2 holes because Shay insisted she wanted my ball.





Logan of course loved it






Shay running to get every ones golf balls








Shay loved all the pretty flowers they had. I think she smelled almost every batch we went by.










Logan took this pic of us, he did a good job!












We all had one fun but busy weekend. Friday night I had my girls night out, oh what fun! I danced until my little feet couldn't dance anymore. Saturday the kids and I went to Brianna's soccer game, the weather couldn't of been any better. The boys had a blast playing with Dan while us girls just hung out and watched the game. After B's game we went strait to the air show, where my honey was working all day. The thunderbirds were so amazing to watch. Poor little Shay was so scared of the loud jets, I felt so bad for her. We topped the evening of by bbqin by moms pool while the kiddos swam. This morning James and I took the kids miniature golfing for their first time. They had a really good time. It was a little crazy for James and I, trying to keep track of 4 balls 2 boys and 1 little girl who kept running around to get every ones golf balls.























1 comment:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

That was a busy weekend... and you even had time to make me a yummy fruit salad. I love you.