Thursday, April 2, 2009

Memories

Ever since we have had our kids, we have made nothing but awesome
memories. Over the past few years we have forgotten the cute little things that our children have done. So to remind us of the things the boys are doing now,I thought it would be fun to blog about our current events.

A couple of days ago I picked Logan up from school and asked the teacher how his day went and she told me that Logan had asked her if he could have a day off anytime soon. I thought that was so stinking cute. I had told Logan that everyday Daddy goes to work you go to school and the days he has off you have off,I guess Logan thought it was like work.

I was driving home from school today and Logan asked me if he could drive, of course I told him NO. Then he said, but mom you need to teach me so I can get my licence. It's so funny how their little brains think.

One of my favorite things both the boys do is, they love to fish in my bathroom shower drain. The other morning I went to take a shower and the drain cap was off and the fishing pole was inside the drain. It's so cute that they think they can really catch a fish in the drain. They haven't caught one yet!

We absolutely love having our children.

1 comment:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

You really do need a little note book to document all the things the boys say (well, most of it:)
Soon enough Shay will be in the book too. What has it been 2 days? We need to get together