Sunday, March 15, 2009

Napa Valley





























Our trip to Napa, so amazing! I was really nerves to leave the kiddos, with it being the first time leaving them over night. We all did very well with the change. The kids did great for my Mother, Shay girl didn't even cry for me and James and I didn't even realize how bad we needed this time alone together. I fell in love all over again. James took me on the Napa wine train when we first got there, god it was so amazing! The views were to die for and the food was excellent. After, we went wine tasting to a couple of wineries, so yummy!!! We went back to our hotel and spa and just hung out in the hot tub the rest of the night drinking our yummy wine we bought. Thanks James for the wonderful time we had together. We need to do it more often :) I love you.



















3 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I can't think of ANYONE who deserves a little romantic getaway more than YOU. I'm so glad you did that, and I hope you'll do it more often. Love you.

Austin's said...

I am so glad u got to do this. U guys really needed it. So glad u guys had fun! Love u

Dinos and Daisies said...

You guys make me want to barf. So stinkin cute! haha.. love you guys.